Join Reclaiming Pittsburgh and the Velveteen Rabbit for their first ritual of 2022!
In this ritual we will work the ecstatic magic of loving ourselves and the world into reality. Come with us on a journey into the heart of community and dream with us as we emerge into the wisdom of stories being woven together with magic. Our intention for this ritual is: With love, we come together in community to explore the Wisdom of becoming real.
Intention With love, we come together in community to explore the Wisdom of becoming real.
Ritual takes place on Saturday April 30, doors open at 1pm at the Golden Thread Oasis. Vaccine cards must be shown to enter, and rituals are masked. Join us on Discord for more details.
About the Golden Thread OTO Space
There are some things to be aware of in their ritual space around rules, accessibility concerns, and general differences in practice.
1. We are to follow the Grand Lodge’s (the folks in charge of Thelema) rules about COVID. This means no one can enter the temple space without a vaccine card or a negative test and medical exemption. Masks are currently required for gatherings. There are high quality air filters being used in the building.
2. There is alcohol in the building because Thelemic mass involves wine, and there are no ritual taboos about alcohol in the space. We as reclaiming witches are welcome, and they have sober options for all rituals, but there is no way to remove the alcohol from the building entirely.
3. There are no gender neutral bathrooms, and we cannot change the bathrooms since they are not in the temple proper. (They are shared with a gym). The OTO temple is a gender affirming space.
4. There is no bus route to the location, and we will need to figure out rides for people who need them.
6. There are stairs to the temple, but no elevator access.